Preferential Beauty provides content & services available to you on the website (Preferential Beauty) subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing or using the website and by purchasing Preferential Beauty products, you are acknowledging that you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All claims for faulty goods, delivery shortages or damages must be reported to Preferential Beauty within 7 days of the delivery date. (Please refer to our Delivery & Returns policy)
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to products being dispatched.
- Any packages returned to us as unclaimed via the Royal Mail will be subject to reshipping charges.
- Preferential Beauty cannot be held responsible for orders delayed by incorrect address information that has been supplied during the ordering process.
- Although Preferential Beauty will strive to meet its estimated delivery timescales, Preferential Beauty cannot fully guarantee that the timescales will always be met. Circumstances beyond our control i.e. lost or delayed in the delivery process may inhibit our estimated delivery timescale. If delivery is not achieved within 5 working days of our estimated delivery date please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can telephone us on +44 (0) 7871 797720.
- The shelf lives for each product sold by Preferential Beauty only applies when the products are stored in a cool, dry environment. Preferential Beauty cannot be held responsible for any deterioration of products stored in temperatures exceeding 20 degrees Celsius. Due to the natural ingredients of the products, they are subject to bacterial growth and therefore they must be stored under the appropriate conditions.
- If additional ingredients, including fragrances are added to the product after despatch, Preferential Beauty is unable to cover any liability claim.
- Preferential Beauty cannot be held responsible for any claims arising from incorrect use of its products. Clear directions for the use of each product are printed on each of Preferential Beauty’s containers and must be adhered to.
- Preferential Beauty reserves the right to discontinue any product or service without prior notice.
- Preferential Beauty reserves the right to discontinue working with any customer it deems necessary at any time and without prior notice.
- 7 Day Returns Policy A refund or exchange can only be offered on products that are faulty or where the packaging is damaged.
- Preferential Beauty must be informed of any fault or damage within 7 days of receipt.
- If requested, the product must be returned to Preferential Beauty in its original condition and packaging in order that a refund or exchange be given. The product must be received by Preferential Beauty within 7 days of being requested.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Cancellation You have a statutory right to cancel your order. Your statutory right begins as soon as you place your order and ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods. If you wish to cancel, please call us on +44(0)7871 797720 or email us at email@example.com with your name and address and order reference number.
In the event that you cancel after the goods have been despatched, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. It is important that you inform us within the statutory time limit. You are responsible for taking all reasonable care of the products and you must return them unopened and in a saleable condition. We will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to returned goods until we have received the goods at Preferential Beauty 4 Crowther Way, Swanland, and East Yorkshire, HU14 3QD. It is recommended that returns are sent by registered post.
Under the Sale Of Goods Act, you have a statutory right to a full refund beyond the 14 day period if the goods are incorrect, damaged on arrival or not fit for purpose. Under these circumstances you will not be liable for paying postage.
- Use of Preferential Beauty constitutes your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions which are effective on the date you use this site. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.